Your small to medium business could be eligible for a rebate of up to $12,500 on the cost of purchasing and installing our solar bollard lighting
The Queensland Government is offering this rebate as part of the Queensland Business Energy Saving and Transformation (QBEST) Rebates program.
The program supports small to medium sized businesses to reduce their energy consumption and save on electricity bills by installing energy-efficient equipment.
When you replace your existing electrical outdoor lighting (whether it’s the lighting in your outdoor reception area, function space, car park or your pathway lighting) with our industrial grade stand-alone solar bollard lights, you’ll not only receive a rebate on the purchase and installation costs, but you’ll also reap the ongoing benefits of reduced electricity bills.
Upgrading your business’ outdoor lighting to solar has never been more affordable
Receive a rebate of up to 50% of the purchase & installation cost
Save money on your electricity bills
Save on maintenance costs with solar bollards built to last
4 simple steps to switch to solar bollard lights and save
Get in touch
Get in touch with one of our friendly solar light experts by completing the simple form below
Buy your new Solar Bollard Lights
We’ll help you design the right lighting layout and purchase your new solar bollard lights
How do I check if my business is eligible?
For the full details of eligibility requirements and eligible equipment visit www.business.qld.gov.au/QBEST
To be eligible for the rebate your business needs to:
- Hold a valid Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Businesses with multiple locations under 1 ABN can only apply for 1 location
- Businesses with multiple locations with different ABNs for each location (e.g. franchise business) may apply for each location
- Be registered for GST
- Not be a public company within the meaning of Corporations Act 2001
- Have its headquarters in Queensland and be operating from premises in Queensland
- Employee 2 to 199 full-time employees (at least 2, but no more than 199 full-time (or equivalent) employees) including the business owner
- Not have received funding for this equipment under a previous round of this scheme or any other government funding (meaning financial assistance, other than a loan, provided by federal, state, or local government).
Your business must already be operating - you aren’t eligible for the rebate if you have purchased equipment to start a business.
“We bought 14 solar bollards lights to light up the pathway and large swimming pool at our resort. Despite many of the solar bollards being in shaded areas, they work perfectly and the lighting complements the resort. Orca Solar Lighting came out and assessed the shading to ensure the optimal locations and correct power models were chosen. Highly recommend!”
Alexandra Beach Resort
Enhance your business’ outdoor space with industrial grade award-winning solar bollards
We’re proud to share the Queensland Government has approved the inclusion of our multi-award winning SBL2 series stand-alone bollard lights in the LED category of the rebate program.
These industrial grade solar bollards are:
- Made and designed in Australia and built to withstand the harsh Australian conditions
- Provided with a 10 year warranty and have a 10+ year design life
- Easy to install – you can save on installation costs by installing them yourself. You don’t need a qualified installer.
- Environmentally smart with no power bills, low light pollution and soft natural white light
- Extremely vandal resistant
- Submersible solar light (IP68) for flood prone areas
Orca Solar Lighting is the exclusive distributor of Solar Bollard Lighting bollards for QLD, NSW and ACT.
“We’re very happy. Our solar bollard lights work beautifully and will last a long time. We’ve not had one single complaint about our new lights from our neighbouring tenants.”
Town of Port Hedland
Solar Bollard Lights Rebate - Get In Touch
Fill out this form and one of our friendly solar light experts will be in touch to help you.